Corona Virus Update
The First Aid Quality Partnership (FAQP) met on the 5th January 2021 to discuss the impact of the latest lockdown restrictions on the delivery of First Aid training. The key message resulting from this meeting was: The provision of First Aid qualifications can continue to be delivered in line with existing COVID-secure guidelines.
All our courses are run in a safe manner, and we adhere to all the guidance from the Government, putting in place appropriate additional safeguards in order to minimise the risk to everyone on our courses:
- Seating will be appropriately spaced.
- Everyone will have their own, individual training dressings, bandages and CPR masks as appropriate.
- There will be minimal contact during the course. Appropriate PPE will be provided for exercises involving contact.
- Where possible everyone will have their own manikin and training AED which will have been sanitised prior to the course.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be freely available.
- We will be checking everyone’s temperature upon arrival, and if it is 37.8c or greater, they will not be admitted.
- Full contact tracing is in place.
- If you feel unwell or awaiting the result of a Covid-19 test, please do not attend.
- If anyone in your household has been advised to self-isolate, then please do not attend.
- Face masks MUST be worn during the course so please bring your own or we will provide you with one.
The First Aid Team is dedicated to providing first-class, fully certified First Aid & CPC training to companies and individuals nationwide both on and off your premises. Additionally, we run regular open courses in Hastings, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells, and can travel throughout the country to meet the requirements of organisations, groups and businesses.
All our regulated qualifications meet the requirements of the Health & Safety Executive and Ofqual, so please take a look at our website, or contact us for further information.
We are The First Aid Team, and we teach people to save lives.